Fatty Acids… What Do They Do?
* Energy Production
* Diffusion of oxygen into the bloodstream
* Hemoglobin production
* Vital for the transportation and metabolism of , and cholesterol
* Brain and nerve tissue development
* Control cell membrane fluids
* Lower high blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
* Stabilize insulin and blood sugar levels
* Treat arthritis
* Anti-inflammatory effect
* Helpful in inflammatory conditions
* Relieve asthma.
* Ease PMS symptoms
* Decrease allergy response
* Strengthen immune system
* Reduce water retention, by assisting in sodium and water removal.
* Aids in skin texture
* Alleviate psoriasis
* Calming effect and regulates mood
Read More @ www.TheNaturalVet.net/jj
Click on the Library Tab....
Sharpies and Fabric Fun! DIY
3 days ago